At Six Minutes Media we’re always looking for the best talent. Even if your position is not currently available shoot us a message and we’ll get in touch.
The usual suspects
Your own PC / MAC(and a big screen)
New to Berlin?We help you getting around
Stay hydratedDrinks and coffee are on us
Enjoy a great office culture
We want to feel everybody comfortable and involved. Everyone is free to share ideas and opinions or propose improvements, whether it be for projects or group activities. Our culture is that of open, honest and stress-free discussion.
There’s ample opportunitiy to socialize and chat. In summer we like to fire up the gas grill a few times a week (even for lunch, it’s so quick!) or else we gather in the cozy dining area.
In the end it’s the people that make the big difference. Our team is diverse, talented and smart—but over all, they are all incredibly winsome folk.
Move to Berlin, Germany
Work and live in one of the most amazing cities in the world. We kid you not.
Visual DesignerBerlin, Germany
Are you obsessed with that sweet spot between beauty and functionality? Do you know the hex colours of your favourite shirts? We're looking for you!
At Six Minutes we believe design is at the core of what we do. All too often we've had to plunge forward without having a visionary designer on board. We're the first to admit that our projects could use some visual TLC, from the inside out. Could you be the right one for the job?Here's what we're looking for:
- An educational background in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
- A solid, well rounded portfolio with relevant digital work from the past 5 years
- An interest in user experience and interface design (although ideally it's one of your passions!)
- Strong typography skills
- A knack for creating and maintaining strong, consistent brand identities
- A great communicator and collaborator (fluent English is a must, we'd also prefer good German skills!)
- Experience with designing for Mobile apps
- Intuitive knowledge of user-centred interaction design patterns
- Can you speak geek? Familiarity with front-end code and start-up environments will definitely come in handy
- Smart, confident and able to take initiative
- Hungry for knowledge and on top of all the trends
- Organized, meticulous, motivated and able to prioritize
- An amazing problem solver
- Establishing, innovating on and caring for our brands, old and new
- Developing a visual language of standards for each product
- Communicating your creative vision to the teams and entrepreneurs you'll be working with
- Inspiring others with your amazing work
- Taking new product directions and ideas, and translating them into beautiful and functional reality
- Finding fresh insight on how to care for our communities and new ways to improve their experience
We believe in paying people fairly, and we offer competitive salaries to the lucky ones based on their experience and previous achievements.